2013 m. lapkričio 11 d., pirmadienis
At last one of my UFO's is finished. I have started stitching it long long ago, but the chart was terrible, so it was left for some time. I was hoping, that big companies, such as DMC, think more about their customers... But I was wrong... For doing backstitch I scanned all the chart. So I was looking to my chart, digital chart and digital copy of the photo, how my work must look like... Well, I was thinking even to write to DMC asking to send me better copy of the chart, where I could see the pattern better. Of course, I haven't done this, because I had no hope that this could help. But I finished it and today my picture is going to the framer. I hope to have the picture at the end of this week and to make photos at the weekend. It is very difficult to do something similar to reality in unnatural light.